Friday, September 10, 2010

Crafty

I thought that I would show the little sewing kit that I made for myself. I am sure that this is not a new idea but it was to me! I took a little gift card tin from Michaels and hot glued a magnet strip in the bottom of it. TA DA!! A perfect little container for needle, thread and my embroidery scissors!
Perfect for a little outside stitching!

Too bad our weather hasnt been perfect for outside stitching! We are still having hot humid up to the high 90's days! I am ready for Fall!
I have been very busy at Cade's school. The librarian, Mrs. Sherry, is starting another round of chemo so I am happy to fill in for her. But, I have been eating better and walking 60min everyday!! Even in this heat! I feel good and my clothes are fitting better! I am hoping to fit some sewing into my schedule soon!! I miss it so much!

1 comment:

Judi said...

Hi Libby
What a creative little sewing box....a wonderful idea..
Good for you with the walking. Thats great and you feel results too...keep it up and inspire me to walk too. I need to do that.

looking forward to seeing what you sew next. I would send you some of our more fall like weather...
Judi