Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

 We still have a sick kid  so today we are staying home and enjoying (cleaning) our deck.  We are planning on cooking out later today.  Andy is home so it is nice to have a full house!   These are the flowers that Andy planted on our deck for Kelsey's graduation party...way back in 2009.  They are so pretty and bright.

I am finishing the binding on the pinwheel baby quilt.  I have been fretting over the label.  I want to make a hand embroidered label but I can't find a font that I like.  I do know that I am using some of the cute, cute flowers from the Daisy pattern that I got from big B.  Love them!

I hope everyone enjoys this day with families and remembering.  I just can't think of anything braver than serving, fighting and giving all for our country!

No comments: