Monday, June 27, 2011

Bad Blogger

Well. I have just been a very bad blogger lately:( Ruby is feeling my shame.



I did finish a quilt. This is one that I had started handquilting and put away. I drug it out and finished it.


We have had bad storms every day so I had to take pics inside.




Some of the people at my house are confused as to why I would make such a big honking Halloween quilt. All I can say is that is just how it turned out. You can read more about this quilt here.



I have a finished bag and an apron to show so I will be back this week!

I hope that you are all enjoying your Summer and families!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Ruby looks so comfy! I do love that Halloween quilt! Myself, I find it hard to work with novelty or holiday fabrics but I think that is the perfect pattern for those fabrics! A few years ago I bought some Halloween fabric on clearance for .66 per yard all I did was take a big piece and sew a border around it....I'm so creative LOL! I still haven't quilted it yet! :)
Kristie

Cheryl Willis said...

Kristie is ahead of me at least she has a top from her fabric, I still just have a pile. this looks like a great pattern to get me to bust some of that holiday prints. cw

Anonymous said...

As I read through the blog, I was hoping you'd show the whole quilt - it's amazing. You're going to love getting this out every October.