Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Broken Dishes

I just wanted to share a quick pic of my little Broken Dishes quilt. This little quilt finishes at 18x22. Kathleen Tracy, author of Prairie Children and their Quilts and several more books is doing a quilt a month from 1 of her books. This sweet quilt is February's quilt.

So now I need to get busy quilting this quilt and my Bear Paw. I will then have to take a little break from these small quilts and get my niece's graduation quilt started.


Kristie said...

Now that is cute! You are really churning these little quilts out! Love them.

One Minnesota Quilter said...

That is a darling little quilt! :)

quilt32 said...

That's another favorite pattern. I love the old ones. You have chosen the perfect fabric.
Lillian @

Kerry said...

Such a sweet little quilt. Great fabric choices.

Mom Walds Place said...

This is a charming little quilt. It will be interesting to see how you quilt it.