Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Retreat Update

Don't forget I am on a sewing retreat! Hosted by Susan at Blackberry Creek Home arts! You should check out her blog to meet my fellow "retreaters"
Because I hear there has to be an over achiever in every group, I got all my fabric for my Halloween quilt cut on Sunday. I worked on my blocks on Monday. I have to be at the school on Tuesday so I will miss one day of the retreat.

This morning, Day 1 of the retreat, I have been playing with my blocks on my design wall. I will be moving to the livingroom floor as soon as I clean up the mess from my son's sleepover. Some people don't understand what a "sewing retreat" means!

My fellow quilt helper has layed down on the job. Ruby has decided to leave the sewing room for the sunny foyer! Lazy fat cat!

5 comments:

Kristie said...

Looks great! That is the perfect pattern for those fabrics.
Kristie

Thelma said...

Libby!
Thanks for popping over and to see how things are going at my house! I see that you are a member of the Friday Night Sew-In group too, so this sew-in thing should be old hat to you!

I love your fabric, what a perfect project for a fall retreat!

Michelle said...

Looks like you are having fun!

Together We Save said...

I love that quilt!! Have fun!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Love those blocks!! Way to go on being the over achiever! lol