Monday, January 17, 2011

Back to School


Today was the last free day! Back to school for me and Cade tomorrow. Yuck! I have really enjoyed our snow days. I love having Cade home and having nowhere to go! I just like being home.
I spent today doing my grocery shopping then hanging out around the house. Cleaning up and doing some embroidery. When I go out and feed the dogs I try to remember to throw out some birdseed. I looked out at one time and saw over 20 of these little birds on our side deck. You can see that we still have some ice on the deck!

Someone else noticed the little birds! She would love to go out there and "make friends" with the little birdies!
I also made these Orange Brownies. I saw the recipe on Pleasant Home. They made my house smell like sunshine!! Mine turned out more like a cake than a brownie. I think they would be wonderful with a cup of coffee or tea...I was lazy and had a glass of water with mine:(

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Hunter goes back to school tomorrow too, I dread it, I really do enjoy him being home with me. The forecast is calling for more snow Thursday and Friday so he is already praying that school will be cancelled! LOL!

Your cat looks sooooo pretty and fluffy!
Kristie

Judi said...

Hi Libby
How yummy that orange goodie looks...yum! I may have to try to make them also. I love orange and lemon sweets.

I love being home too. I love to be on my own at home and work on things I enjoy working on...when I have to be alone. You are always so creative...

have a great day
Judi