Thursday, January 13, 2011

Flickr

Have you been to Flicker? I spend way too much time over there!! I can get lost for hours looking at quilts, embroidery, sewing, patterns, vintage items, pets, pets on quilts, etc!!!
I belong to a few groups on Flickr. My favorite is the New Embroidery with Vintage Patterns group. The Stitch Along theme this time is Sunday/Rest/Church. I have my pattern all picked out and ready to go. I am going to make myself wait and work on it Saturday. We have our Saturday Sewing at church this Saturday.

We are still out of school which I love!!! Our roads are clear but driveways and parking lots are still very icy.

I have to get out today. Cade has a wart (hope nobody is eating) that has to be removed. He was crying with it so I made the appointment thinking Andy would take him. Andy is at the Fire Dept. So, its up to me.

My memory card for my camera got busted so no pictures til I get to town and get a new on!
Lucky for ya'll cause I have nothing to take a picture of but Cade's wart!

3 comments:

Winona said...

Libby, hope Cade's wart removal is quick and painless. Stay safe on the roads.

MomWaldsPlace said...

Euuuww, Hey, nobody said being a mother is pretty.

Somethin's just wrong! We live up here in the frozen barren wasteland (WI) we're supposed to have ice storms. I keep dreaming about moving somewhere warmer, like Georgia.

Loving the yellow quilt by the way!

Hey, I though I was following you. Well I am now, so I can see all of your crafty goodies. Have a Fabulous New Year and welcome to NEwVP!

Val said...

Oh I hope that Cade is o.k. And no, I haven't been to flickr in a long time. I think I loaded pics on there a while back!!! But that is it. I will check that link out.