Monday, March 14, 2011

Baby Quilt

I have been enjoying these pretty Spring Days that we are having here in Georgia! Also, my sweet girl Kelsey was home for Spring Break. It was so good to have her at home. With Andy and Joey working (and Joey treating this house like a hotel) I never got everybody home at the same time but it was a nice weekend anyway!
I finished piecing the Pinwheel Baby Quilt. I need to put the borders and prairie points on it but I took a picture anyway!

The pattern is by Jodi and found on Moda Bake Shop.

I am also getting ready to start another stitchery. You can read more about it here.

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Glad you had such a great weekend. Love those pinwheels, one of my favorite patterns. Can't wait to see more of your stitcheries!
Kristie

Judi said...

Hi Libby *hugs*
Lovely lovely lovely....the quilt turned out beautifully. Geez whenever I see a lovely quilt like that I wish I could make one too...sometimes its hard to realize just how it actually will turn out until its done...lovely.

The stitchery to be auctioned sounds like its going to be very special...I can't wait to see everyone's contributions. That is such a great cause...

have a great week
Judi

Anonymous said...

That's exactly the kind of quilt I love. Beautiful work.
Lillian

Val said...

Love that quilt!!!