Monday, March 7, 2011

Flickr Stitch Along

I finished my Flickr Stitch Along piece. The group is the Flickr Group "New Embroidery with Vintage Patterns" The theme for this stitch along was Monday/Wash Day. This sweet pattern was posted by Flickr member Mmaammbr.

I think it is really cute! I love the Dutch Girl Patterns. Please note (but not too closely) my VERY FIRST BLANKET STITCH!!! It's the green grass. I hope to get a better picture of this piece tomorrow so that I can post it on Flickr!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Oh, I like it! You did a great job on it too. I really enjoy seeing your stitcheries.
Kristie

Anonymous said...

I'm not very good at embroidery, but I love Dutch designs. I was delighted to see I could download the image, thanks to mmaammbr. I'll have to give it a try. You did a beautiful job.

Kim said...

Hi Libby - I love this! Your blanket stitch looks wonderful and I love all the colors you used.

Val said...

Oh I love it!! You did so good. I want to do that too. I have got to get back to practicing that. Maybe next week......Love ya!