Monday, April 18, 2011

2 Reasons Why I Love My Husband

1. After hearing me talk about the talk about Denyse Schmidt designing a line of fabric for Joann's Stores....he took me to Joanns and let me buy a little (ok, in my world it was a lot!)
I don't have a problem buying fabric at Joann's. But, you have to be kinda picky about it. After working in a quilt store, I feel like I can judge fabric by feeling it and seeing it in person. This line feels wonderful! The colors are great too!
The 2 colorways are named "Picnic" and "Fairgrounds"


2. He's cooking fajita's for supper!

3 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Great fabrics!! I'm going to check my Joann's this week when I am in there. And I will be right over for dinner! :)

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check my JoAnn's, too. Just the names "Picnic" and "Fairgrounds" make me love the fabric.

Keep Stitchin' said...

Sweet! No wonder you love him!