Saturday, July 24, 2010

Friday Night Sew In


Hand Embroidered Pillowcases for my Niece
Originally uploaded by libbydillard

I had a wonderful Friday Night Sew In. Thanks again to Bobbi and Heidi for hosting.
I had finished one of these little pillowcases for my niece a couple of weeks ago. I finished the second one last night. I am so happy that I have a complete set to give Ansley when she comes up this weekend!
I had a lovely night stitching and watching "Lord of the Rings" with my sweet boy!
I hope that everyone enjoyed their FNSI as much as I did!
Libby

4 comments:

Winona said...

Libby,these are very pretty. Your niece will love them. Your embroidery is fantastic. Have a good day. Winona

Judi said...

Hi Libby
Lucky Ainsley!! I wanna come over for a visit too...they really are lovely. That is such a special gift to give to her.
Hope you are having a wonderful day and its not too hot where you are. Its quite comfortable here without the humidity.
Judi

Unknown said...

how cute! the pillow cases bring back memories for me. have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE embroidered pillowcases. So much! Those are great :)