Sunday, December 5, 2010

Catching Up

This has been a busy week! I had to go to the library everyday except for Wednesday. I had to use Wednesday for my "running around" day. Andy was off from work so that made it alot more fun! In between Kroger, Walmart and the Post Office I let him take me to the Quilt Shop! I had to pay for a class that I'm taking and found a few things to buy!;) I'm thinking of using the green with the daisys as the border for my string quilt.The class that I am taking is this Sat. It starts at 730am. It is a Pajama Day Quilt class!! I am taking it with 2 ladies from church. The quilt shop is planning a class, a fashion show and lot's of surprises! You can stay all day and sew! Andy was scheduled for the Fire Dept. that day but when I told him that I really wanted to go but needed someone to watch Cade, he took the day off!! I am very thankful to him. I told him that this could be my Christmas gift from him.

The shop is asking for everyone to come and sew in their pajamas! I usually sew in my pajamas but I had to buy a new pair to wear out in public! The bottoms that I got have snowflakes on them but the top is just a plain top. I think some embroidery will fix the top up just fine! Lucky me! I have the best SNOW embroidery pattern around! I got this from big B and it is just darling!

I have already been to church and since it's so cold today, I think that I will enjoy one of these and do a little sewing!

Have a great day!
Libby

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Well that was certainly nice of Andy to take the day off so you could take that class. Lucky you! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!! Enjoy! Giggle....I would have to buy new PJ's too, mine are worn out, no way I would be seen in public with them on.
Kristie

Regina said...

LOL -I would need "fit for company" pajamas, too!!! But the ones I do have are nice and comfy! Love your new fabrics, and that yummy looking mug. Mmmmmmmm.....

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I have lovely pajama pants... They are fit for me to be seen while I pee the dogs at my house so I am guessing fit for a pajama day!! I can't wait to see what you work on! :)

Val said...

That class sounds like so much fun!!! Yay for you!! I love doing anything in my p.j.'s. We usually have our Family Christmas party in p.j.'s! It is comfy and fun. Looking forward to seeing pics! How did I get this behind on your blog??