Monday, December 21, 2009

My Christmas Gift!


Friday did not go as planned! I went to take a shower, to get ready for Cade's school party and No Water! Nice! Andy was home so he checked the well out and couldnt figure out what was wrong with it. Also, we are on total electric and it was pouring down rain! Not very safe for someone who doesnt know what he is doing!:) Andy took Cade on to school while I waited all day for the well people. The well men were GREAT!! It was in the 30's and raining very hard...they would work awhile then sit in their truck awhile! I felt bad for them! If you are in Georgia and have a problem with your well, call Georgia Well Co. Anyway, our "jet" had gone out burning up our motor and we had a small leak. So for Christmas, Andy and I got a $600 brand new well pump!!! The water was back on in time for me to shower and go pick Cade up from school.

I also picked up my niece Ansley to come down and play! I had her Christmas presents from us and I wanted her to get those before they moved. Cade had another friend over and they all had alot of fun! They played and played! I made spaghetti and they ate and ate!! I enjoyed having her here!
My sister moved Sunday, we were at church but she had said that she didnt want anybody hanging around when they left! It was hard enough for them, I'm sure! I talked to her and she sounded o.k. Also, I didnt know if they were going to take Wendy or not til we got home from church and she was on my porch! I am still hoping that they will change their minds and come up here for Christmas Eve. We will see!
I know that this is a busy, busy week for everyone! Thanks so much for reading!
Merry Christmas!
Libby

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Glad you got your water back on....that is a DEFINITE pain when you don't have any! Makes you appreciate it sooooo much!

Glad you had your niece over to play and get her Christmas presents. I'm sure she enjoyed it a lot.

I bet it was a difficult Sunday. It is very hard leaving what is so familiar to you. Glad Wendy got to stay with you in her familiar territory.

Hope you are having a wonderful day.♥ I can't manage to get out of my robe....I think it must be time to get in the shower and get going!