Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Still Going!

Tuesday already! Cade goes back to school on Wednesday. I will miss our carefree days but it will be nice to get back in a routine! I love having the kids around and will really miss Kelsey when she goes back to college on the 10th.

I am still walking about 35-50 minutes a day. I have tried to talk myself out of it everyday! We are having very cold weather for us. Highs in the low 30's. My feet hurt so bad when I first start walking, I feel like I will have to crawl to the house! But, once I get going I am ok. I have a blister on my heel that Mr. Paramdeic is dying to get a whole of but I'm not letting him. I don't want to go out and buy new walking shoes until I see if I will keep it up! Yes, I have started and stopped many, many times! I'm also trying to cut down on my portions at supper and eat a healthy breakfast and lunch! Any healthy lunch ideas would be appreciated very much!

Today, we are going out for breakfast and spending the day with Cade. There is a chance of snow here thursday! That would be so great!

Here is Cade fooling around with the cake that I made for New Years Eve. He's not really that close to it. Silly Boy! Thanks for reading!
Libby

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Keep it up Libby!! GREAT job on your walking. Now why can't I get in that mode???? I even have a treadmill set up in a room that I could use. I.MUST.GET.WALKING!!!!! Gosh that cake looks delicious. I don't know what kind it is but chocolate cake with chocolate frosting IS my all time favorite!

We are trying to get back in the routine after two weeks off. Lexi went back to school yesterday and they have a stinkin' social studies test today....what is with that????? Tuesday tests are the worst because Monday nights are Lexi's BUSY nights. She has Broadway Kids (an acting, singing practice) from 4:00 to 4:45 and then dance from 5:00 - 7:15. Once we get home she has to eat and then we studied till bedtime at about 9:15....uggg!

We have had some frosty weather here too and tonight are supposed to get into an arctic freeze with our next few days of temps. being in the teens to 20's and the lows at night in the single digits. We will bundle up and try to stay warm!!! Have a great day!

Aleta said...

I'm really impressed with your motivation! It's so cold that all I want to do is bundle up. I need motivation desperately!!! I think 70's are the perfect weather, where can I go for that? Lol.

Cute picture!