Thursday, December 3, 2009

Yay Friday!

O.k. I'm saying it here right now "I will sew on Friday!!" Thursday I went to the grocery store for my Grandmother and I worked the Bake Sale at Cade's school. I sure didnt sign up to work it but I was asked so I did!! Turns out there was more than enough help so mostly I stood around and talked to the kids in line. I was there for 1 hour, by the time I got home it was time to go back and get Cade from school. No sewing... I have no where to go on Friday, other than taking Cade to school and picking him up. I'm going to do my normal everyday laundry, dishes, picking up, etc. and then I am going to sew, sew, sew!! Andy is at the Fire Dept. so I think I will let the boys have fast food for supper!


Now it sounds like I will have some company. My SIL has been put in the hospital. She had a root canal go wrong and now has a staph infection in her sinus'. So now my nephew will be here friday afternoon. He is 6 but plays well with Cade.

I hope that everyone has a great weekend! Thanks so much for reading. This is a baby quilt that I made for a friend at church. The pattern came from a magazine. It is handquilted. The picture does not show how pretty it was :)!

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Have fun sewing away! Hope your SIL gets well quickly...no fun to be in the hospital. I'm sure your nephew and Cade will have loads of fun. Lexi does fine with younger children too. She playes with a little neighbor boy that is 5 quite often. He will come over and see if she will come out and play.

LOVE the baby quilt. What a fabulous gift for the newborn.

Have a great Friday and weekend.♥

Kristie said...

How much sewing did you get done? I have been working on a customer quilt today, still don't have it done.

Love that baby quilt, looks very nice!
Kristie