Thursday, November 5, 2009

Not a good week to start a blog!


ok so this isnt a good week for me to start blogging! I am working everyday at my 9 yo old son's school Book Fair. It is alot of fun being around the kids and the books but by the time I get home, do some housework, supper and homework...I'm ready to go to bed!! Hopefully this weekend I will have some time to figure out this blog thing!


I am in between sewing projects. I just finished quilting a king sized quilt for a friend. I don't know what I want to start yet! I have been working on some 9 patch blocks for AmandaJeans quilt along (crazymom quilts) I will try to post some pics of it this weekend!


And..thank you so much Kristie for commenting and helping me out! If I could figure out how to link to your blog I would!!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

The link works! Sounds like you have had a very busy week so far! Hang in there!

Can't wait to see what you starting working on next!

Oh and by the way...you have a very nice looking family!
Kristie