Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Still Here!


I'm still here and kicking! I did not mean to take a blog break. Again, I must say that my hat is off to working Moms (you know what I mean, outside the home) Working at the school is kicking my hiney! I am doing all I can to keep up with my housework, Cade and meals! I think that I did a little embroidery one night but other than that NO sewing at all!! Not a good balance for me!


The good news is that Sherry got her port in for her chemo and is feeling good! I am so happy to help her out! She is the sweetest, positive person! She plans on coming in to the library this week. Thank you so much for your prayers!


Also good news, my sweet daughter is home for Spring Break! With her mountain of laundry! Yikes! I am going to spend some time with her. Shopping and pedicures and lunch!! Just what I need. I love that girl!


I am planning to do some sewing this week. I hope to post soon with some pictures and I really need to catch up on my blog reading! I miss all of ya'll!


I am adding a picture of me and Kelsey at her graduation party from last year. I can't believe that it's been a year!! She wants to add that she does not like that picture, she didnt wear that shirt during the party and she has lost weight!!

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh I agree I don't know how the full-time Moms do everything! Glad that Sherry is feeling good. That is a blessing.

I bet you and your daughter are enjoying spending time together. LOVE that gorgeous cake. Enjoy Spring Break with your family.♥

Aleta said...

I know what you mean by needing a balance with the craft stuff. If I don't do crafts, a happy person I am not. It settles the mind and makes the muse happy :)

Enjoy your girl time with your daughter :)