Wednesday, April 21, 2010

another pillowcase

I just finished this pillowcase. It is hand embroidered and pre-stamped. I did follow the color guide for this one because I loved the cover picture. I have started on the matching one. My boys did'nt seem to appreciate this ;) so I think that I will put these up for awhile....I have a sweet Sister-in-Law who after trying for 10 years, is pregnant!!! They find out soon the sex of the baby. If it is a girl..I think a set of hand embroidered pillowcases will be a sweet gift!

you can click on the picture to see it close up...just don't look too close!!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oooooo, it looks wonderful!

Sandy said...

What a sweet pattern...love the colors!

Winona said...

Libby, very pretty. Congrats to your SIL and her hubby. Winona

Darlene said...

Hi Libby,

I LOVE your new embroidered pillowcase....GREAT job on it! Congratulations to your SIL. I know how that feels to try for so long. We had been married for 18 years when technology finally caught up and I managed to get pregnant!

Annie said...

Libby!...very, very pretty... nice sewing!...Blessings...Annie

Judi said...

Libby what a beautiful job. I LOVE the colours in your pillowcase as well. Where did you find the pattern? I would love to give it a try too. I'm so into pillowcases right now...vintage ones of late.
Keep it up..they are lovely.
hope you've had a great day
Judi