Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cutting and Sashing




Despite all of Ruby's help, I finished up my 9 patches. I need to cut and put on the sashing, then get the whole top together. I do volunteer work at Cade's school on Tuesday and Wednesday I have church but I will work on these in between those. I look forward to doing the final placement of the blocks. I will have to do this on my livving room floor. My "design wall" isnt big enough. Arranging the blocks,playing with the colors is one of my favorite parts of making a quilt! I get really excitied when I get to this part of making the top. It means that I'm near the end and I can start quilting it! Then, the best part...a warm wrinkly quilt right out of the dryer!My truely favorite part!!




Thank you so much for reading! Have a great day! Libby

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Now that Ruby is like my Donkey! He just lays around anywhere and most of the time he doesn't even look comfortable.
Kristie

Darlene said...

I'm glad you got so much help from Ruby...lol. It doesn't even look like that could possibly be comfortable to her!! Hope you have a great day.♥

Michelle said...

I bet Ruby lays there because it is warm from the light bulb....????