Monday, November 23, 2009

Still Sewing

Monday, Cade and I got the grocery shopping done early. Later, we picked up his cousin and went out for lunch. They boys spent the day playing. I spent the day sewing and making chicken noodle soup. I took some pictures of the quilt that I'm working on but they turned out pretty bad. Today was another cold, dark day. I will try again tomorrow. But, since I don't like to blog without a picture here is one of Ruby. She IS as sweet as she looks!

The boys are in the living room watching a Batman dvd. It is up so loud my teeth are shaking. I think that I will go to my bedroom with a book! and a shut door! Thanks for reading! Have a great day! Libby

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hmmmmm.....warm towels again? Hope you had a wonderful day.
Be blessed and have a wonderful week!
Michelle

Darlene said...

Have fun working on your quilt. I will look at a picture of Ruby anytime....she is beautiful.♥

Kristie said...

Sounds like my boys! Sometimes I can hear the tv when I am outside, they have it so loud!!!

Ruby is so pretty!
Kristie