Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday-Blah!


Wow! that weekend flew by! I sure didnt get much sewing done! We made homemade pizza fri.night and watched GI Joe. UGH! My 9 yo son, Cade picked! Saturday, Andy went to the fire dept. so I got to work on laundry and cleaning my sewing room! My SIL called at around 9am and invitied my boys to the UGA Bulldogs game! So I had to get them up and ready and to their Aunts. They had a blast!! Bless her heart, she took my 2 boys (9 and 17 yo) and her son (6 yo) to the game by herself!! By the time I got home I was a little to nervous to do much sewing! I did work on my 9 patch blocks, from the quilt along that AmandaJean did. I did a block a day when I started but put them aside to do 2 graduation quilts, so now I'm back at them! I think I need to do about 10 more blocks, I'm only using scraps or my stash, trying not to buy any materials for this quilt!

Today I'm cleaning up around here and running some errands. Cade has karate at 530. Not much sewing going on here today! I have a picture of Ruby sitting on my sewing machine, another reason why I don't get much done!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

First off, Ruby sure does look cute on top of your machine!!! Your life sounds about as busy as mine!! I also have two boys, 7 and 16 so I know how life is!!!
Have a great day!
Kristie

Michelle said...

Maybe you should buy Ruby her own sewing machine so she would leave yours alone!

Have a great week!!!
be blessed,
Michelle